I Tattoo chickens...BYC INK???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by inkypinky, Nov 12, 2010.

1. inkypinky

inkypinky Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2010
    Auburndale
    [​IMG]....LOL..ok, i tried but they wouldnt hold still for it......Anyway, i happened to be cruising around and checking out some pics of member's tattoo pics and I'm impressed to see so many!! I would LOVE to start a new thread here of everybodies INK work!!!!! new or old, good or bad, big or small~~ lets share ppl! if u dont have any tattoos yet, ( hit me up i own a shop in FL) post up a pic of your dream tattoo!

I'll be taking pics today and posting up some of my new work too, dont be shy! ( of course adhere to BYC rules- nothing nekked etc!!! - blur out those cracks if ya gott em!)

LETS SEE WHAT THE BYC "inked" COMMUNITY HAS GOING ON!!!![​IMG]

ok.heres a half time break pic of my neck being done by my hubby..[​IMG] will post a finished pic too..[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    I'll post mine again. I have 5, one is not completed yet. All of mine are custom drawn, no flash, by Freddie at Ric's Tattoo Studio in LH, PA.

[​IMG]
    This one if for my daughter.

[​IMG]
    This one is for my son.

[​IMG]
    Because I love Yoshi and am a gamer.

[​IMG]
    My all time favorite movie and character.

[​IMG]
    For my love of Penn State and the 49ers. This is after the third three hour sitting. At least one more 3 hour sitting to go.

These will not be the last ones I get. My artist already has at least 5 more drawn and waiting for me!

3. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I will have to find the pics or take new ones when DH gets home next week.
    Mercury (our Mercury does not have clipped ears.
    [​IMG]

His Soulmate tat over his heart. He got that one a couple of months ago before I went back into the hospital for my heart. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He also has 1/2 sleeves on both arms.
    One side is 2 wolves in woods with mountains in the background, It is in color and beautiful
    The other arm is bass fish and catfish under water with a raging thunderstorm with lightening above. It is also in color. Those 2 sleeves have been works in progress for about 3 years. [​IMG]

4. akaxo

akaxo Chillin' With My Peeps

oh cool a tattoo thread [​IMG] some nice work here! will sift through photos of all mine later today and pick out some of the family friendly ones haha.

i like the neck tat, got one planned for mine, a tribute to my grandmother. it'll be a portrait of her with some of her favourite roses around it and a banner underneath reading "to live on in hearts...". it's part of a song lyric, the next line being "is to never die".

acid_chipmunk, i don't recognise the writing on yours? just wondering what it is??

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    ...I feel so naked wearing just plain skin...

6. NeeleysAVLChicks

NeeleysAVLChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    [​IMG]

7. mamawolf544

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    Quote:I have plain skin too, I do have my belly button peirced [​IMG] and I will be 50 next month.

My DH has them and my DD has a couple.

8. mamawolf544

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    Quote:Love it!!

9. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Quote:It is Elvish, from Lord of the Rings.

10. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    Cool thread - will have to get my pics together to post - always wonder if many people have chicken or duck tatoos

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by