i think hes a ee roo .. weird color ?

jarvis

Songster
8 Years
May 12, 2011
potosi
i think hes gunna be gorgeous when hes bigger ..

Orion <3 10 weeks old ..

babychicks040.jpg

babychicks039.jpg

babychicks041.jpg

hatchery bird .. but i think hes awesome looking ..

Last edited:
yeah thats thestral .. poor baby .. he got picked on really bad when he was a few weeks old .. the others pulled his feathers out
sad.png
hoppin he gets some feather soon .. before it gets real cold or im gunna have to make him a house chicken .. =/ poor baby .. hes such a sweet little guy ..

i know
smile.png
i cant wait for him and the other boys to all get bigger
smile.png
i should have quiet the yard ornaments by the time im done lol .. between him the 2 drk cornishs ..the turken .. the 2 salmon faverolles the minorca ( kinda excited about that one .. =p) and the 2 polish boys .. the 2 bantam roos i have are already gorgeous ..
smile.png
( the said thing is i have that many left after .. getting rid of nine yesterday! ugh lol ... ) anyone need a sweet young roo ?? lol .. the only one im set on keeping is thestral and one of the batam roos just because hes hurt one eye .. and i think hes blind on one side now ..
sad.png
so i want to keep him .. im such a sucker for the broken wing syndome ones .. hahah .. i am kinda partial to this boy tho .. hes aweful cool lookin .. and keeps gettin more and more color .. he was just barred like his face .. all over a few weeks ago .. now hes got all that red .. and some blue/ purple coming in ... haha interesting yard full of color ..
smile.png
( guess i need to mulitply my hens so i can keep my handsome boys !!! ) haha

Back
Top Bottom