I think I figured it out!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by bobbi-j, Oct 24, 2011.

1. bobbi-j

bobbi-j Chicken Obsessed

Mar 15, 2010
    On the MN prairie.
    I've recently decided that I would like another chicken coop, so I can have two flocks. The older one and the younger one. Can't really afford to buy the materials for another new coop like DH built me last year, so I've been trying to figure out what I could use since there are no spare buildings here. Well, this morning it occurred to me that the answer is right under my nose. We have an old pickup camper that we haven't used in years. I'm thinking I could gut that, make some modifications, and have another coop! If I decide to start this project, would anyone like to see pictures? Suggestions and ideas are always welcome! [​IMG]

2. VI KING RANCH

VI KING RANCH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Campbell River
    Campers work great! A local breeder here has about 6 at her place and that is what she uses. I am looking for a small travel trailer so I can take my chooks with me on mynadventures. Oh ps we all love pics lol

3. berkeleyjack

berkeleyjack Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2011
    Berkeley, CA
    I'd love to see pictures. It's always neat to see how other people build their coops & chicken accessories. [​IMG]

4. bobbi-j

bobbi-j Chicken Obsessed

Mar 15, 2010
    On the MN prairie.
    OK, hopefully some "Before" pictures will be posted within the next couple of days.

5. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. Sounds like fun bring on the pics. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by