i THINK I MAY HAVE GONE OVER BOARD A LITTLE LOL

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Ememasb2010, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Ememasb2010

Ememasb2010 Chirping

Apr 19, 2018
    Stuyvesant, New York
    :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpyMe and my dad stopped at 2 different tractor supply stores to day and both had different types of chickens AND they were $0.50 a piece. I think i now have 25-30 new baby chickens on top of the 6 that just started laying and the 7 i got in July and 1 i hatched in July. Defiantly going to need a bigger coop. LOL:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:oops::oops::oops::woot:woot:woot:yesss::yesss::th:th:eek::eek:

2. Flockandfowl46

Flockandfowl46 Crowing

Mar 28, 2018
    Southwest Virginia USA
    LOL chicken math has struck again! Better get started on that expansion

3. N F C

N F C no time like snow time

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Sounds to me like you're just warming up! :lol:

Dmontgomery, JulyFly and The Phantom like this.
  4. The Phantom

The Phantom I love birds!!!

x100

5. Ememasb2010

Ememasb2010 Chirping

Apr 19, 2018
    Stuyvesant, New York
    My father is going to help me modify my coop till tax time when i can get a bigger coop. My husband came to me the other day and said ( I would like to get some more chickens but i really would like some meat birds. So part of the birds i got to dat wouldn't you know they had white Cornish hens. so I got him 10 but when i got home turned out to be 12 of them. I also got 8 Black Asian, 5 Amercianas, 1 silver lace, 5 Dominiques, and 5 black Australorp. My dad got more than I did though. I already have in my coop 5 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Barred Rocks, 3 Golden Comets, and 3 Rhode Island Reds.

chickens really and N F C like this.
  6. Dmontgomery

Dmontgomery Songster

Apr 1, 2014
    Longville, La
    I feel for you. We’ve had 2 hens sitting on eggs all month and we weren’t sure if they would hatch or not, so we went to TSC yesterday to pick up “6” chicks to put under the new mommas just in case. When we got to TSC they had one corral left and the associate said that would be it for the year. So I bought all 27! We already had 60....

N F C likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: