i think i'm falling.....

ditto

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
i've wanted chickens for years, and finally brought home our 4 girls this spring. already, and much to my husband's discomfort, i'm dreaming up a new and improved and bigger coop, run, and the addition of many more chicks. and it's all your fault, i should stop coming here so often!
big_smile.png

What everyone above said. To add to that. Chickens are the gateway drug to other poultry. Ducks, turkeys,.......................

Quote:
I started out along time ago with wood duck houses in the wild. I had about 19 houses that the boy scouts built for me. I put them all over the wetlands where I hunted. In the 19 years of monitioring the houses I had wood ducks everywhere. I started banding them & about that time the bulldozer showed up & that was that. Now, I have chickens & I am starting to raise quail.

Quote:
I started out along time ago with wood duck houses in the wild. I had about 19 houses that the boy scouts built for me. I put them all over the wetlands where I hunted. In the 19 years of monitioring the houses I had wood ducks everywhere. I started banding them & about that time the bulldozer showed up & that was that. Now, I have chickens & I am starting to raise quail.

OMG now the Boy Scouts are enabling too! hehe.

We call "Chicken" when we see them in movies. If we see a coop in a neighborhood we cruise it slowly every so often trying to get a glimpse of the chickens and name the breed. I work on presentation when I take a plate of treats out to my girls. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom