i think im gonna cough up a lung lol

chickenbottom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
hollister, florida
ive been sick lately as the title can tell basicly pouring that throat spray down my throat and it works for like 2 minutes then you gotta do it again. and im just looking for any other ideas because i just dont wanna cough up a lung or two. so home remodies or how ever you spell that word. anything thanks

peppermint candies... like starbrights. helps with a nasty throat.

Whatcha got anyways? swine flu???
roll.png

A nice hot bath or if you cant hide from family and kids to get that I make a hot cup of peppermint tea. It helps to break up the congestion and vicks oh yes lots and lots of stinky vicks lol.

thats what i though but the doc wont test it unless im hospitalized i said well im at the hospital and im sitting on this bed thingy so test me and he laughed and i didnt cause i was being serious and it hurts to laugh.

Quote:
Do you still have your tonsils? If so is it them or your throat? Warm salt water can be soothing and help speed healing. Other then that chicken broth has always been the remedy I turn too.

Quote:
Do you still have your tonsils? If so is it them or your throat? Warm salt water can be soothing and help speed healing. Other then that chicken broth has always been the remedy I turn too.

i do have my tonsils and it they hurt but its more of my throat. i did think it was strep (spelling) but i only get that once a year around thanks giving but the gargling salt ill try and i just ate chicken noodle soup but most of thats gone
sickbyc.gif
if you get what i mean

Back
Top Bottom