i think my Doctor is trying to kill me

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dadsdeercamp, Aug 21, 2014.

1. dadsdeercamp

dadsdeercamp Say goodnight gracie

Sep 24, 2010
    Mora MN.
    Ok a year ago this past Easter I passed out and had a seizure then was rush to the hospital where I spent the next four days because my blood pressure was to low my heart stopped three times in the ER now yesterday I passed out and broke my ankle once again my blood pressure was way low.
    my Dr.has me on four blood pressure meds and wont reduce them. What should I do? I mean this sounds like malpractice to me.just asking for some advice. Btw I have to have surgery on my ankle now.

2. Stiggy

Stiggy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2014
    New Zealand
    Sorry to hear about your bad health, Sometimes they are biased against medications, I had a doctor who was convinced that anti seizure meds and blood pressure/ heart pills would make my blood pressure increase . I still don't know what the seizure meds was for...

I would suggest getting a second opinion from a different doctor, tho no one is perfect, it is perfectly reasonable to get a second opinion.

3. dadsdeercamp

dadsdeercamp Say goodnight gracie

Sep 24, 2010
    Mora MN.
    I am making an appt. To see a different. Dr in the morning I stopped two of the meds on my own my blood pressure is still a little low 105/55 but its better then the 79/40 it was last night.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by