i think my Doctor is trying to kill me

dadsdeercamp

Say goodnight gracie
9 Years
Sep 24, 2010
Mora MN.
Ok a year ago this past Easter I passed out and had a seizure then was rush to the hospital where I spent the next four days because my blood pressure was to low my heart stopped three times in the ER now yesterday I passed out and broke my ankle once again my blood pressure was way low.
my Dr.has me on four blood pressure meds and wont reduce them. What should I do? I mean this sounds like malpractice to me.just asking for some advice. Btw I have to have surgery on my ankle now.

Sorry to hear about your bad health, Sometimes they are biased against medications, I had a doctor who was convinced that anti seizure meds and blood pressure/ heart pills would make my blood pressure increase . I still don't know what the seizure meds was for...

I would suggest getting a second opinion from a different doctor, tho no one is perfect, it is perfectly reasonable to get a second opinion.

I am making an appt. To see a different. Dr in the morning I stopped two of the meds on my own my blood pressure is still a little low 105/55 but its better then the 79/40 it was last night.

Back
Top Bottom