1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Think Our Chickens Might Be Spoiled, What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ThePamperedPullet, Dec 6, 2009.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

A hard day at the office going over the calendar of events for the month ahead. It takes a great amount of planning to keep the rest of the flock in order.

[​IMG]

It was such a hard day that it was time for a nap with mama

[​IMG]

Oooo, it is getting a bit chilly this evening. I think I will just stretch out in front of the heater and soak up some heat waves.

[​IMG]

Life is tough for a chicken here at The Pampered Pullets Farm...........

2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    LOVE IT! lol, dont you have to worry about the poo though?

3. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    OMG, that is priceless! Is that the one from me? Yeah, we got some spoiled chickens here................

4. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Sillystunt, actually the one we got from you didn't want to pose for a pic. She was being shy.

5. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Quote:haaaahhaaaahhaaaa oh she got a good home alright! Makes me happy to know that!

6. foweler

foweler Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Chico, CA
    [​IMG]

They were young in this photo.
    They come in almost every night. The extra "light" time should be good for egg production, no?

You need a lot of paper towels and a good steamvac. Oh, and a VERY tolerant wife [​IMG]

7. write2caroline

write2caroline Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2009
    Jacksonville
    I think my hubby would flip out if I brought the chickens in ---- but I am glad yours are spoiled - mine are kind of scared of me and that is probably good since I can't spend the day with them spoiling them.

Caroline
    Jax FL

8. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Wow! That is so cute! If it weren't for the fact that chickens poop a lot, we'd do that with ours for the winter! (seriously, how do you control the potty problem without diapers? . . potty train them? [​IMG] )

9. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    this the time where the question (who pooped on my pillow?) fits in lol so cute spoiled spoiled spoiled babies i love spoiling mine too

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  10. Eboss

Eboss New Egg

Oct 15, 2009
    Lynden, WA
    I like my Chickens, but they stay in the Barn!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by