After covering the button community, I waited a week, no eggs, then decided that I was going to move them to a bigger cage. The next morning, I had an egg. Yesterday (Thursday), I picked out another egg from the community cage, and when I went to label the date and a "c" for "community", I dropped the darned thing and smashed it. I did get to see the bullseye though, so I know they're fertile. However, later, after work, I found a replacement egg. They must have felt bad that I broke the other, so another hen laid a new egg, lol. So, now I have three laying buttons, three or four laying coturnix (one lays at like 4am, then I get 2-3 eggs in the afternoon, but it's usually only two) and I should have more laying soon. I have 19 of my own eggs in the bator, can't remember how many buttons and how many coturnix, but I think that five or six are button eggs. I am so excited! Plus, I'm soon going to be shipping live adult buttons! Wish me luck on that, I'm excited and nervous about shipping them.