1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I think the Rooster prayers got answeared!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Omran, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Well, Lately I was a real mean to my RIR rooster, and every time I see him doing his business I catch him (put his head in my mouth) carry him around and some time put him in cage and let him see the little pullets with (no touch Policy) so he got really scared from me and any time I show up he thinks that the end is comming [​IMG]
    Well please don't get mad at me (he just was real annoying)

Today I went to the coop and I found a real nice big egg from my new laying Pullet, but that egg was real nice ad big, (stupped me I stuck the egg in my pocket and on the way out from the run I seen MR ray the rooster so I decided to get him again and put him outside alone away from the girls, well as I was pending to catch him the egg got brocken in my pocket and I made a huge mess, I got real mad at my self and I said I bet that's the rooster prayers. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Omran

2. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Sounds like he put the bad ju-ju on you!

3. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Rooster mojo is some powerful stuff.

4. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    You put your chicken's head in your mouth? [​IMG] [​IMG] I can't imagine doing that! I've dealt with a few rangy roosters, but [​IMG]

5. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Yes I do and it worked real well [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

I would love to have a picture of your neighbor seeing you do that!!! [​IMG] That would be SOOOO funny!!!

7. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Omran,
    Are you part Racoon? [​IMG]
    Imp

I used to work with this guy who would bite the heads off raw whole fish. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by