I think we made someone's year...New Year's Eve miracle

Yay! I needed a happy story thanks! I can't even imagine how the dogs owner must have felt when you gave her the news!

It's already been said, but I've gotta say it again: THANK YOU for sharing that with us!! What a wonderful bright spot, and I know that family is grateful beyond words! Thank you, Lord!
bow.gif

Thank you for what you did and for sharing it with us. I know I need to read good, happy ending stories like that.

I can just imagine that grand daughter praying to Heavenly Father for recovery of the dog.

perhaps God answers a little quicker to the heartfelt, sincere prayer of a child.

Last edited:
Well as luck would have it a shivering, cold, scared and I think old beagle showed up on our front porch this morning. No tags. I'm sure someone's hunting dog. It's hunting season here and they come with their dogs and if a dog doesn't show back up it just gets left. I have the poor thing in my laundry room right now where it's cowering and shivering under my folding table. I've turned on the heater. We're going to the hunting camp across the street and let them know and if it doesn't belong to any of them I guess we'll start posting signs at the two feed stores. I truly pray someone claims this dog and that we too can make someone's day but I'd be willing to bet it's not going to have as happy an ending as your story.

Back
Top Bottom