I thought Black Friday was Bad!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Peaches Lee, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    The crowds on Black Friday have nothing on the Superbowl Sunday shoppers on the eve of their special game day! Yikes! I went to Wal-Mart yesterday for a loaf of bread, milk, and mac n cheese and couldn't believe the mass crowds, and rushing around of lots of people! I was at Wal-Mart on Black Friday, yes lots of people, but they had a quiet calm, all standing in line, this was rush hour madness yesterday!!! The funny (or sad?) thing was I had to ask the clerk why there was so many people in the store that day, I really had no clue it was Superbowl Sunday....

2. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    First Saturday after the first of the month is always bad. Combined with the super bowl being on Sunday? yikes

3. MamaRoo

MamaRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    A ferry ride away, WA
    On the upside, during the game is a great time to be out in the stores!

4. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

I live in a college town and worked at a grocery store nearest to the football stadium and on home game days it is horrible to shop there but if you made sure to pull up about kickoff time the traffic was so-so on the streets and the store would be nearly empty, your trip away from the store would be wonderfull, nearly no traffic, and what is there on the roads would move swiftly.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by