I thought you people were crazy! LOL

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ChickenChik, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ChickenChik

ChickenChik Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2010
    Kinsey, Alabama
    I thought everyone that talked about how much they loved their ducks were a "little off their rocker" (no offense)[​IMG]. But now I realize what everyone was talking about. I have fallen in love with my two baby pekins [​IMG] . Every time I walk by their brooder and say "Mommy's babies want some peas?" They cheep like CRAZY [​IMG] !!! I love watching them on their daily swims and EVERYTHING about them. So I am officially one of you [​IMG] !!!!
    Here is a picture of Grace swimming today.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    [​IMG] Grace is a cutie! And you were right, we are crazy.......about duckies! lol! [​IMG] Welcome to the crazy duck club! [​IMG]

3. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    My hubby is hooked on ducks. He puts up with my chickens but he LOVES the ducks. He even has plans for a huge duck habitat. He wants to build them this huge pond with fish and a whole system. I was in shock. He enjoys watching them play in their pool and just watching them. I love my chickens , but I also adore ducks. [​IMG]

4. PlumTuckered

PlumTuckered Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Arkansas
    Ohhhhhhhh lil Grace is adorable!! I love my ducks more than any of my critters, I don't know what it is but they tug my heartstrings so hard.

Welcome to the wonderful world of DUCKS!!!

Michelle

5. ChickenChik

Apr 10, 2010
    Kinsey, Alabama
    I absolutely had no clue about how much I would love them. Honestly, I got them so they are so darn cute but I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE. They already know my voice and cheep when I walk by and talk to them. I LOVE MY BABIES <3

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    While I love my chickens, my quackers have the majority of my heart! Yours are adorable!

7. priss

priss Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Isle of Wight
    I knooooo I knooo. Lets get us three ducks says my husbad, the guy is giving them free cos he needs to find a new home. Okay I say and now I love them more than anything in the whole wooooorld loool, they ARE my whole woooorld looool.
    That is a cyoooooot picture tooooo!
    xxxxxxxx

8. ChickenChik

Apr 10, 2010
    Kinsey, Alabama
    Haha we were the opposite. I wanted ducks and now my husband has fallen in love with them.

9. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    I swear that the only thing in the world that is cuter than a baby chick is a baby duck!!

10. [​IMG] Cute Duck!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by