I Wanna See You Pied Call Ducks!!!!

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by caspaintcountry, Dec 15, 2011.

1. caspaintcountry

caspaintcountry Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2011
    Princeville
    Just that! I want to see your pied calls! :-D I am consintrating on grey pieds. I would post a picture here if I wasnt having troubles..... visit
    paintedfeathersfarm.webs.com

2. ICallMyselfCherie'

ICallMyselfCherie' Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I don't have any call ducks, pied or otherwise, but I looked at your site. You have nice birds! [​IMG]

3. caspaintcountry

Feb 14, 2011
    Princeville
    Thank you. They are by far my favorite! I'm going to see if I can get a few pictures taken and put on here. Good greif, people are checking the post but have nothing to look at! For those viewing, how about this...... What are your thoughts on the pieds?? Working on getting into the standard....

4. caspaintcountry

Feb 14, 2011
    Princeville
    Alright here are my pieds... All are grey pied and the white one is a "white sport". I kept her back to tinker with.... Also have a nice grey drake to work into my program. VERY EXCITED !!

[​IMG]

Well Once again having posting issues:mad:

5. caspaintcountry

Feb 14, 2011
    Princeville
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. bemba

bemba Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Mary Valley QLD.
    They are absolutely amazing! I am working on pied calls here in Ausralia, as there are currently none in this country, its a long process, but hopefully will get there. I have a trio of bantam anconas which I really like, so am going to try breed some in this colour in the calls also.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by