I want a Roomba!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Oct 24, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Does anyone have one? Please tell me about it. I get every ear my share of the income tax return and can do aout whatever i want with it.Im sneaking in the cost of my new playhouse coop a little bit at the time.[​IMG]

2. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a Roomba! [​IMG] I love it...it takes a lot longer than just doing it yourself - BUT it feels AWESOME when you come home and find all those cool vacuum lines on the rug! Feels so clean.

The only down side is that you have to really keep the brushes clean or it just goes in circles. I've never had any other problems than that though.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have a friend of mine who has one and it gets confused with the legs on her tables.

4. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    ohh ohh, they also have a scooba! it cleans hard floors, it mops them and squeeges them!!! i want one of those when we get rid of all our crapet to put in laminate floors!

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I have hardwood and linoleum floors.So i should get a roomba and a scooba? Now i only need robot that clens up after the kids and other assortment things that live here and life is perfect.

6. OzarkCountryGirl

OzarkCountryGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Ozark Highlands
    I want one, too!!! We had all of our carpet taken out this past year and now have wood flooring in every room. [​IMG]

Quote:

7. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    If we got a Roomba I'd have to let the butler go. [​IMG] Maybe the cook could answer the door and accept flowers from my admirers instead?

8. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    They look so cool...it is right there on my "I want one" list...lol

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I got a Roomba for Christmas,, it got stuck in the coffee table legs, the sofa skirt, the drapes, it tried to assault the cat asleep under the beside table. I gave it to Goodwill and wished the next person good luck.

10. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    Quote:Well my neighbors have one. They have white carpets and their dog accidentally made a mess next to the door. The Roomba kind of spread it out everywhere and stuff. Yea just make sure there isn't chunks of anything anywhere. Roomba likes to spread the love.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by