I want a tattoo that is a wolf, duck or goose...update pic post 17

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by duck&chickencrazy, Nov 7, 2010.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I am going to get it on the back of my shoulder. I am just looking for a good one that i like...or even footprints...so any ideas are appriciated

And i know tattoos are forever and that thats why i am so picky about what i will get. I have been looking for the right tattoo for a few years now. I know that i want a wolf, duck, or goose...i just have not picked out the right one yet...I NEED HELP so if you have any ideas show me a pic!! O if you have any neat tattoos i would LOVE to see them!!

O and i also picked out a cross tattoo that i am going to get. (but much smaller) here it is:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Get a duckie..[​IMG]

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I have thought about getting a little monkey on my back.

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

How about.........
    A rooster?
    [​IMG]

or some ghoulies?
    [​IMG]

5. Hi! The only attractive tattoo I've ever seen is Chickerdoodle's feather tattoo. It's just lovely
    (and dummy on me, I thought she must just like barred birds.
    It's an OWL feather.).

[​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    How about a duck running from a goose being chased by a wolf carrying a cross?

7. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    I want an owl on the inside of one forearm. It would be positioned so that it would be right side up for ME to see. I don't care if it's upside down for other people to see.

I have also recently thought of getting a snake on one arm, spiraling my forearm, with the head on the inside of my forearm. (Other arm from the owl, obviously).

I don't handle needles well, so I will probably never get either. If I only got one, I'd choose my owl. The snake might be "too much" at work. [​IMG]

9. dragonlaurel

dragonlaurel Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2009
    Hot Springs,
    I spent a year figuring out what I wanted and how I could combine the elements to make it look good- before I got mine. It was worth the wait. Got it in 2001 and I still love it. Haven't been tempted to get any others either, since I combined the stuff that really mattered to me in one design.

fixed typo

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  10. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:lol awesome idea!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by