1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I want CHICKENDUCK!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, May 22, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Well, since I really can't have him, I'll settle for some updated photos.

Get posting, 4H Mom! [​IMG]

2. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Definitely More Pics!!![​IMG]

3. CarriBrown

Yes we do! In fact, although she knows he's jail bait right now, Chicken Hawk would like to set up a "meeting" when he gets older!
    Great. Now I'm playing "Chicken Love Connection". I really need to get out more. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Ok, ok! Here's some ChickenDuck to hold you over! My golly! You people are like ChickenDuck addicts or something! lol [​IMG] I have people in town that come over to see him, and you all just cant get enough of him! I think I'll make him his own Blog or something! Maybe a MySpace! lol [​IMG]

Catchin some rays...
    [​IMG]

Having a good crow...
    [​IMG]

Dust bathing...
    [​IMG]

With his Little Mama...
    [​IMG]

With one of my day care kids...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope that will hold you till I can take more tomorrow~! lol

5. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Ahhhh!! That's good! I got my Chickenduck fix!!! ('til tomorrow!) [​IMG] My gosh, he's knockdown gorgeous!!!

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  6. arwmommy

arwmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    California
    OK, you are seriously going to think I am mental, but I actually had a ChickenDuck DREAM last night!!! DH and I were somewhere and someone gave us tickets to see a movie ..... I looked on the tickets and the name of the movie was "ChickenDuck"--- I was all excited and my husband was NOT willing to sit through 2 hours of a chicken movie [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So there you have it--- dreaming about a chicken I have never even met (((( sheesh )))))

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh look how good he is with the kids!!! Thats awesome...!

Ok when can I pick him up?

8. CarriBrown

[​IMG] I LOVE HIM!!!
    Look how sweet he is with that cute little girl!! OMG He melts my heart. [​IMG] He's turned out to be such a beautiful boy, too.
    He does need his own blog! "The crazy paparazzi were after me again today, but I had to give them what they wanted!"

9. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Tell Chickenduck that I have booked him a Oneway first class Ticket to Australia and that he should have his bag packed ready for the Limo to pick him up!!

10. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Ahhhh.....Now thats better!!! Chickenduck is such a Handsome Boy!! Thanks for the Pic Fix![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by