1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

i want some frizzle pullets or hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by maralpz2006, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Hi and welcome!
    You said you'd *prefer* LF, but might you consider bantams?
    I'm in Aiken, SC.
    It would be helpful if you'd include your location.
    Lisa

2. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    thank you lisa to answer, well all my chickens are big ,i have 25 chickens, 1 white rock,2 blue cochin,
    3 araucanas,2 blue andalusians,2 australorp,1 frizzle (standard)1 delaware,1 houdan,8 turkens,1 black polish, and 3 unknown.and you are right i forgot my location i like in collierville tn,and my favourite chickens are turkens, i love them, especially when they are babies.and once again thank you lisa

3. Hi,
    I was hoping you might be intersted in bantams and be close enough for pick up.
    I have a few too many frizzle girls (Cochin x Silkie crosses) in the 'Frizzle pen'.

I love Naked Necks too. I hatched some red-skinned Naked Neck / Silkie / Ameraucana crosses that should be big birds.
    They are cute, but I'm only keeping the dark-skinned ones.

TN is a bit too far for pick up, tho.

Lisa
    [​IMG]

4. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    yes,north caroline is a little bit far from tn, for now i can not drive all the way down there,but thank you anyways and we can keep in touch and many in a couples months i have the change to go there.
    thank you lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by