I want some turkens!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickeypoo, Jun 25, 2010.

1. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    before moving i had a bunch of turkens.. then we moved and one day we went to shut the chickens up at night and DHcame home to tell me they were missing. so i am down to two turkens... and newer rooster and an old sickly looking hen that don't lay eggs [​IMG] so, im outta luck on that. i miss my turkens. [​IMG] thanks a lot stupid neighbor dog for killing my nice turkens

Sorry i just had to say it.

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I finally ordered 5 sr turkens this year. Lost one and had 2 roos and 2 pullets. My daughter took black roo and red pullet. Carl ( off Slingblade ) and Maude. I kept a red roo and red pullet ( Ma and Pa Kettle ). I'm just crazy about them. Such sweet chickens. I wish I were closer I'd share.

Micah

3. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    yeah, i just dont' have the money to buy anymore eggs at this point. the house repair is just draining me. ugh. ill maybe be hatching otu some of my own eggs, but i dunno yet. I love my turkens. ill see if i can get some turkens out of my very few eggs i have. (not even full blood turkens.. just measly little mutts id be happy to have)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by