I want this.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Q9, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Having problems with Mutant Zombie Bikers? Get a 10-ton armored vehicle and shove them out of your way. [​IMG] This is almost as awesome as the self-fortifying house.

http://wimp.com/armoredvehicle/

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

No. No. No. No. In case you missed it, NO.

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Betcha, no one would cut you off on the freeway again.

Imp- well and live to talk about it.

4. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:What? The thought of me driving around in a 10-ton armored monstrosity freaks you out? C'mon, it's not like I'm crazy or anything. [​IMG]

5. eenie114

Quote:What? The thought of me driving around in a 10-ton armored monstrosity freaks you out? C'mon, it's not like I'm crazy or anything. [​IMG]

All I'm saying is that you still haven't killed me for that Beethoven's Wig song like you said you were going to. With that thing, death could be very painful. [​IMG]

No, you're not CRAZY. Just mentally unstable.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  6. Q9

Q9 General Headache

All I'm saying is that you still haven't killed me for that Beethoven's Wig song like you said you were going to. With that thing, death could be very painful. [​IMG]

I don't remember saying I'd KILL you for it... [​IMG]

The fact that almost every major small arms company on the planet is on my "favorites" list probably doesn't help, does it? Insane evil laughter -> [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  7. eenie114

Quote:All I'm saying is that you still haven't killed me for that Beethoven's Wig song like you said you were going to. With that thing, death could be very painful. [​IMG]

I don't remember saying I'd KILL you for it... [​IMG]

The fact that almost every major small arms company on the planet is on my "favorites" list probably doesn't help, does it? Insane evil laughter -> [​IMG]

No, you said you'd kill me. "Now I'm going to have to kill you for making me laugh at the 9th Symphony" was what you said. I distinctly remember. [​IMG]

It's not exactly a statement in your favor, no. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Play nice children. [​IMG]

9. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

Hey, I've been having problems with Mutant Zombie Bikers down at our house....maybe I should get this!

10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:I don't remember saying I'd KILL you for it... [​IMG]

No, you said you'd kill me. "Now I'm going to have to kill you for making me laugh at the 9th Symphony" was what you said. I distinctly remember. [​IMG]

It's not exactly a statement in your favor, no. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5th Symphony.

Crap. I just proved you right.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by