I want to knit but..

lol... Wolfbird,

What about you?

Knit something for you.

You are so kind and supportive to others, do this for you.

Jena.

Try making something you have never made before.

A knitted egg cozy?

A felted egg basket?

Get creative
big_smile.png

If you do not know how to use a pattern that can be fixed many of us on here knit and could explain things to you.

Or

for something really simple but very nice, you could knit small plain squares in lots of bright colours, andthen sew them together to make a knitted patchwork blanket. That was how my father first taught me to knit.

he helped me to knit the small squares and then we sat and worked out how to put all the colours together and it looked really good, we kept it on the back of the sofa in winter so i could snuggle when it wa cold and I was watching TV. When I left home I took it with me.

Always here to help if you need it. Lots of us have simple patterns we can give you the instructions.

Jena.

Quote:
If you do a websearch for Patterns, Knitting you should come up with several sites that might have free patterns for you to download.

You can also do a websearch for Knitting Instructions.

The knitted squares is such a good idea - my mum was a great knitter until she lost her sight. She then was able to knit squares and I sewed them together into blankets for my girls. they will always have these and will treasure them as something their grandma made for them.

Back
Top Bottom