1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

i want to know or learn

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lemaire, Apr 13, 2016.

1. lemaire

lemaire New Egg

Apr 13, 2016
    Hi there everyone; my name is emos lemaire a cameroonian living in gabon republic. I want to go back home in cameroon and i have realise that i can do or learn about breeder. Am calling the attention of every one who can teach me in any way. It has always been my passion. Please kindly shear with me any idear that can help me progress. I want to know how to make local incubator, how to raise up the cheeks. I have a dream of being a great famer in my city. While waiting for my new friends or teachers i remain faithfull to all. Emos

2. chickenweirdo1

chickenweirdo1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2016
    Massachusetts
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Great to have another poultry lover!

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hello, Emos, and welcome to BYC. Click on 'The Learning Center' at the top of the page and visit the forums. Collect information and ask questions. I wish you success in your quest.

4. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Emos and welcome to BYC. Sourland has pointed you in the best direction - the Learning Centre. Also, try searching for topics of interest using the search box.

The link below, whilst focusing on agriculture in East Africa, will still be relevant to yourself.

http://www.biovision.ch/en/projects/kenya/tof-farmer-magazine/

All the best
    CT

5. kybyxbee

kybyxbee Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2012
    Near Owensboro Kentucky
    Welcome Emos, everything you want to lean is here, check the forums out and ask questions. There are lots of homemade incubator ideas to check out, just type what you are looking for and click search. Good Luck [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Emos, Welcome to Backyard chickens.

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by