I want to know...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by thndrdancr, Oct 6, 2007.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    I wanna know who gave Adam permission to have a life other than reporting to us every minute whats going on with his HATCH already!!!! [​IMG]

Jill

2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Oh, the suspense!!
    [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

It was not ME, LOL! He knows we're going crazy here, doesn't he? I can tell you this, though. The Barred Rock eggs in the package that made a fast trip to the floor before they got in the bator didn't make it. Lexie may be tough enough to survive extreme heat, but her little embryos just couldn't take that bumpy ride! He cracked those open last night.

4. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    I wanna know who gave Adam permission to have a life other than reporting to us every minute whats going on with his HATCH already!!!!

[​IMG]

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, Adam did report to me. He cracked open the rest and had some development that stopped, but he ended up with just the four Blue Orp/Buff Brahmas. The interesting thing is that he says that three are black! I wonder if they're just very dark blue, but since blue is just a dilute of black, then I guess it's possible.
    Get this, though...I'm sending him more eggs this week, LOL! He is so HOOKED, LOL! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by