I want to pictures of your fishtanks!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I just loooove fish. I currently have two koi and two bettas, but I have always wanted a large indoor tank with some nice aqua scaping and some colorful fish.

What do some of your tanks look like? I have a few pictures of my betta tanks, but soon my room mates and I will be getting a tank of guppies and a little cory cat.

2. ChickyPooh

ChickyPooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    Mine only has a African water frog in it. If I put any rocks or ornaments in it he'll eat them. yours sound pretty will you post a pic of it?

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I found this picture of my barrel pond. Unfortunately my original fish died last spring in an accident while I was away at school. The pond still looks the same except there are two plain orange koi in it now. Eventually the koi will be moved to a pond in the ground.

[​IMG]

I thought I had pictures of my bettas, but apparently I don't have any uploaded. I'll load some as soon as I get a chance.

Here is a picture of my betta Tsunami. His colors are a bit brighter, but he kept ripping his tail on the fake plants. He has since healed, but I don't have any updated pictures of him.

[​IMG]

4. KingFisher

KingFisher Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2008
    Here are a couple of mine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Kingfisher, your tanks are gorgeous!

I dont really have a photo of my tank, but I do have pics of my fish! They are assorted cichlids. They came with the tank when my grandma gave it to me. Im not a fan of the fish, the blue gravel or the cheezy background, but my grandma loves them and she visits a lot, haha. Its just your regular 55 gallon from Walmart!

Babies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Malbri

Malbri Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2008
    Bowdoin
    Since a switched computers I only have the one on my imageshack from when I first got this tank
    [​IMG]
    Its now been over a year and there are real plants in there

7. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Here's my two tanks...a 75 gallon and a 110 gal.
    This first one is my 110 gal. with a 27" gold clown knife and a 8" synodontis angelicus. I bought the knife when he was only 4" long...he's 8 years old now. Too mean to put anything with him. He killed a 14" albino tiger oscar last year...and they were raised together! Go figure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is my 75 gal. There's a variety of south american cichlids and tropicals in it. My gold severum (small dinner plate size) and my blood parrots (saucer size) are in these pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

Hey! Cool tanks, guys! I LOVE planted tanks!

Here is ours....it's a marine tank. I'll see if I can get a better picture tomorrow...but here's what I've got:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by