i want to see pics please :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bhazell123, Jul 6, 2011.

1. bhazell123

bhazell123 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Welsh La
    well I want to see pics of your potbelly pigs because i am seriously thinking of getting one and i would like to see some pics and get some tips if ya got it thanks a ton [​IMG]

2. Haviris2

Haviris2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Ok, ok, I'll show you some pics, quit twisting my arm!
    Here's my Hilda, from little on up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    W/ Opie, who sadly was only w/ me for about 2 months before a dog got him,
    [​IMG]
    Still has the same smile!
    [​IMG]

3. bhazell123

bhazell123 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Welsh La
    Quote:awww those are awesome do you keep yours in the house ? and do ya have any tips on keeping them?

4. Haviris2

Haviris2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    She stayed in the house til she was 5 months old, but she's outside now. Not sure about tips, ask something specific and I'll see if I can answer it, all that comes to mind is don't over feed!

5. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Dare you say!! PIG PICS!!
    Heres Luna she when she was 8 weeks old!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Luna and Tumbler my Fuzzy Lop buck!
    [​IMG]
    This is Savanna when she was 11 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The 11 week old herd waiting for supper!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More piggie pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my sow Millie in labor with 8 babies (notice her biting her shelter!) beside a giant buff cochin hen that is laying on a nest for size comparison when the cochins are standing beside them they are taller then these piggies
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Leeannakay/?action=view&current=Picture057-1.mp4

My boar little man begging for a scratch
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Leeannakay/?action=view&current=MVI_8328.mp4
    [​IMG]
    LOL here he is with some more giant cochins
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As a baby!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  6. sadies chicks

sadies chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2011
    Northwest
    OH MAN STOP!!!! NOW I WANT PIGS!!! AND ESPECIALLY ONES I CAN PUT LITTLE BOWS ON!!! [​IMG]

7. LMEggs

May 4, 2008
    I will have a litter due in september that will be weaned in november when they are 7 weeks old and I will ship them if there is no frost going on. I also have a 16 week old Blue butt spotted gilt that I also have for sale but I won't ship her. She will be fixed next month when the weather starts to cool if she stays with me. You'll just have to PM me if your interested! shipping for the weanlings is about $250-$300

Edited to say that The older they are the less they can handle the stress of shipping its alot like shipping baby chicks! Not to mention it's just to hot right now to be shipping anything. So what I really mean is Pick up only!
    Pictured is Sunshine in the middle!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  8. stuckinthecity

stuckinthecity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    Oh my...... These have to be the CUTEST little baby animals I have ever seen... the pic with the baby pig with a bow... cuter then the cutest little puppy. Dang, I want a pot belly piglet [​IMG]

9. LMEggs

May 4, 2008
    Thanks! I enjoy putting stuff on them I do my chickens the same way LOL They are my kiddies!

10. LMEggs

May 4, 2008
    [​IMG] They do grow up though!! Make sure you see Millie my sow and Little man!! Still love to be brushed and bows put on them but they do grow up! But still adorable to me! don't buy a piglet unless you are ready for pigs! They need a mud hole and they need a propper diet without scraps and they need excersize! and a pen big enough to atleast be half grass half dirt to roam and root in and if you keep them indoors you HAVE to make sure they get enough time outdoors too!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by