I want to submit a breed page to the breeds section of the website...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Anne, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Anne

Anne Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2007
    Bellingham, WA
    ...but I'm not sure how. Maybe I'm blind? Where can I find out, and/or who can I contact?

Thanks,

Anne

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Anne, so great to see you here. I hope you are doing a breeds page on Araucana?? [​IMG] That would be awesome. [​IMG] I have been meaning to put one together for some time now and just haven't had the opportunity. Let me look into how you can get that info to the administrator and I'll be back to let you know. Thanks for asking.

Jody

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

4. Nifty-Chicken

Anne,

I may have misunderstood you. Are you looking to simply send over more info for adding to an existing page or sending over a new page?

Just let me know, either reply here or to [email protected] backyardchickens.com

5. Anne

Anne Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2007
    Bellingham, WA
    Jody -- Yep, I'd like to do a breed page on Araucanas. I see that there is already one, but the birds pictured are Easter Eggers, whereas I'd like to do a page on Modern Araucanas as per the Standard of Perfection.

Nifty-Chicken -- I see the info on how to add personal pages, but I want to contribute to the member-submitted breeds pages. I think they're different (though I could be wrong). I do want to add a new page for Araucanas (Modern Araucanas, as per the Standard of Perfection -- not Easter Eggers). Do you know how I would go about doing that?

Thanks!

6. Nifty-Chicken

Hi Anne,

The "personal pages" tool is how members are submitting their pages to the site. We should probably change the name of the tool to "Member Page". [​IMG]

I'd love to see some of you information added to the member submitted pages. Jody says you really know your stuff!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by