I want you to be the judge!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Alleyoops25, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Ok as I have meantion in other posts my daughter is in 4-H. And we have a lot of babies to choose from. We were out side taking pics of all of them So you may hate me soon with all the pics I want to show you guys. Anyway My daughter can't decide which breed she wants to show. Since neither one of us can decide we left it up to you. I am not sure how many I can post at once but I will do my best to get them. Here they are in the order as follows 1buff orpingtons 2 rhode island reds 3 cochins 4 brahmas 5 white rocks 6 black stars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    oH my duaghter wanted the turkens and silkies as well.I know they arent very big now, but we still have about a month and a half before fair. We are just trying to see which breed will be the most popular now. Who ever gets the most votes gets to go to the fair. Feel free as to tell us if we have any that arent "Quality" or if they dont meet your standards it wont hurt our feelings at all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I like the buffs or the white rocks but that's just b/c they are some of my faves :)

4. missusduray

missusduray Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    Northern Minnesota
    My votes are,
    Brahma, white rock, or the silkie. You have a bunck of beautiful birds! It was a hard choice.
    Kristyne

5. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    And I was worried about getting a vague answer!!:pAny one else?

6. Kerr

Kerr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2007
    ontario
    Can u tell me what breed the 4th photo down is?
    He/she is absolutely beautiful![​IMG]

7. franfoley

franfoley Out Of The Brooder

I like the brahmas

8. lakecountychick

lakecountychick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2007
    I like the buffs or the white rocks. I'm no judge, but they appealed to me the most.

9. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I really like the Buff Orp and the White Rocks.

10. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    That is one of my Brahma babies. It is feathering out to be a beautiful bird. I think it is a light brahma. I dont know if it or the other two are boys or girls though. Definetly a brahma though!![​IMG] My cochins dont look very pretty right now. The are in between baby fluff and pin feathers right now. That is why the one that has his neck streched out looks bald. I am really routing for at least one pullet out of them. They have cute butts.[​IMG] and I would like to breed for more of them. I have no clue about the silkies, i got them the same time i got my buff orpingtons, and white rocks. And they are finally starting to get some of their adult fluff. Most of the other babies have been moved out side and these two are still living in the garage brooder. They are definetly taking their time growing up.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by