I Wanta Do It TOO!!!! ( ranting)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PeeperKeeper, Jan 4, 2009.

1. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Chickabator just posted pics of their new chicks. Its addictive, inticing, tempting, yearning, and everything I should not be thinking about, BUT I want to start hatching little chickies too! [​IMG]
    I just got my girls last June and all I could think of then was, "When will they start laying?". Am I weak? Am I just a spoilt brat? I want, I want, I want...... [​IMG]
    Why is this so addicting? My DH will SHOOT me if I started hatching out more! Or at least...he'd have the right too. I just can't get enough "chickie love"! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    just get a bator and give in to the whole thing.

sorry, did i just type that out loud!?!?! [​IMG]

3. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:[​IMG]

Hahahaha, you said it Jayne... give in... do it, do it, do it!!
    Hello, my name is Christina and I am a hatchaholic [​IMG]
    Hugs

4. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    when I talked hubby into letting me have chickens because I like them and he loves eggs, I told myself that I would only buy pullets close to laying but, lo and behold I for BYC [​IMG] and was hooked to the point of I had to hatch too!!! So my bator is on it's way! I say do it if thats what you want!!!

5. chantecler

chantecler Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Moncton New Brunswick
    Hate to break it to you dear, but it's pointless to try and resist...[​IMG]
    I tried and tried but the urge was too strong and I finally broke down and oreered the incubator this week.....[​IMG]
    Now the struggle to wait until spring [​IMG]

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:[​IMG]

Hahahaha, you said it Jayne... give in... do it, do it, do it!!
    Hello, my name is Christina and I am a hatchaholic [​IMG]
    Hugs

'Hello Christina!' (now this is the part where you tell the whole story...and we all start hatching again instead of sticking to the 12 step Hatchaholic plan.)

you know PeeperKeeper is checking Craigslist and Ebay for used bators right now....[​IMG]

7. PeeperKeeper

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL! I feel like.... the gate has been opened! Its gonna be OKAY! YEAH! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    there ya go, once you just say it, it's easier to deal with...Barn and Home Basics gives BYC'ers a discount. i'm just sayin'....[​IMG]

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I don't have a bator. Or the money to get one. [​IMG]

10. PeeperKeeper

Quote:I'm sorry [​IMG] I didn't mean to make you sad. If we lived closer to each other...we could share a bator....IF I can find one I can afford. But I am looking [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by