Ya'll have been so helpful. My first batch I tried to hatch went very wrong and they didn't make it. With your help and encouragement I tried dry incubation and had a small sucess! We're very excited we were able to hatch two eggs out of 6! Thats a big improvement! LOL 3 of the 6 eggs ended up not fertile, the other three were. They all made it to day 18. My first chick hatch on day 19 and the second chick hatched on day 21 (early this morning). We still have one egg left and when I candle it there was no movement. I think we may have lost the last chick. My chicks are a cross between a black laced wyandotte hen and a polish rooster. This is Daisy (I sure hope she's a hen) We woke up this morning to this little one. So cute!