I wanted to share this coop with you

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by ginbart, Oct 4, 2009.

1. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    This coop was at the Bloomsburg Fair. I'm going to see how much it costs. It would be great for my silkies. The little doors in the front are for the nesting boxes so you don't have to go inside to get the eggs. It was closed in on the bottom and there's a door on the side to go in. I should have taken a pic of the inside but there were people watching me take the pictures. I really want one. [​IMG] [​IMG] Please DH, please DH.

[​IMG]

2. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Too, too cute! [​IMG]

3. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    [​IMG] I do this when I am too tired to post and want to save the link

4. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Wowee zowee, you could rent that in San Francisco for a thousand dollars a month. Let us know how much it costs. i'm curious.

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh man that little thing would give me the perfect excuse to get some silkies! Do tell us the cost of this little gem when you find out.

6. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I will I will. I'll call them tomorrow afternoon. I promise. Boy I'm glad I don't live in San Francisco. [​IMG]

7. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Nice one.....and do you honestly think you DH will get that for you?!?!? [​IMG] but he just might if you give him the pitiful puppy dog look. [​IMG]

8. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Quote:No he wouldn't. I'll just need to sell some of his toys. hahaha Or maybe start charging more for my eggs. [​IMG]

I have an uncle that could build it but that may take him a couple of years. He"s getting old. LOL

9. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    We saw a couple coops very similar (or identical) to those at a supermarket near here. The sad part? They cost about $1,000 [​IMG]

10. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Maybe when you call that phone number to see the price, you could ask them if they sell the pattern for it. Many lumber companies do sell patterns.

Anyway, I agree, it is too darn cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by