I was doing good until now

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Aug 15, 2010.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    And now I am crying I hate having an LD, only some people make an effort to under stand then the reast who don't make me feel bad. I am having one of my breck downs again, doing better though first one since spring I feel like I am going to throw up. Depressed [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I'm so sorry, Colin. I hope you feel better soon.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Ahhh.. Ducky, just ignore the ignorant folks who think they are cool...
    I mean.. think of it this way...
    WHAT kind of person makes fun of others spelling and such?? What kind of person??
    Not a very nice person at all... They are the type of people that have some serious problems inside themselves.... They usually have low self-esteem and miserable lives, and they make fun of others to make themselves feel better....
    They have issues...
    Just remember that you are a better person than them.... THEY'RE the ones with the mental problems. TRUST me on this one, kiddo... THEY are the ones with the issues.. [​IMG]
    You're FINE just the way you are!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    LD=learning dissorder? yes?? Screw everyone else hunny--don't you dare get depressed over that ( I know it's hard to do if it's not me with it-Im sorry) I happen to find people with dislexia, ADHD,ADD, you name it-they have such awesome personalities AND GREAT PEOPLE-if someone takes offense or picks on you-they are the ones with learnign dissabilities-you just smile and be the best person you can be and you will shine no matter what! I get picked on all the time-all the time-from spelling-to making softball errors-to being a boss at work that spaces out on major issues-we are human-I take it all in stride-lfick it off your shoulders and concentrate on the people who support you and love you! us! [​IMG] LOL

5. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Thanks all read book feel better now, gee can't wait until school starts, y'all are the best thanks soooooooooooo much

6. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    Dont let people get to you and deffinatly do not get depressed over ignorant people. I do beleive that some people just do not try to understand and they just say what ever comes to mind. Just love yourself and be comfortable with who you are. [​IMG] Trust me I speak from many experiences like this.

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Let it roll off, like water off a duck's back.

I can spell, but I never learned to type. I had to learn to rearead everything I type, twice over.

Don't let mean people bother you, just smile and move on. YOU know you are a good person and so do we!

8. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:[​IMG] Agreed. Don't worry about it there probably just as rude in person

9. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Ahh, these break downs come 2 or 3 times a year, learning how to deal. With them now is the key, might get worse when school starts but then I have resource to go to [​IMG]

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    call ducks don;t you let it worry you, just smile and think to yourself "Ah ignorance is indeed bliss". some people have nothing better to do with their time and most feel insecure themselves about something and take it out on others.

I have meet individuals with Mensa level IQs that did not have the common sense the Creator gave a gnat. So, you worry about you, give it your all and remember we are all here to listen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by