I was on BYC on my itouch!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I just think this itouch is wayyy too neat! I was waiting for class to start and I was surfing BYC! Didn't have time to post anything, but it was still cool none the less.

Does anybody else have an iPod touch? How do you like it? I don't have wireless internet at home so I have to wait until I'm at college to use the wireless net on it.

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I'm sitting at my uncle's on my iPhone, does that count? LOL

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Sure does! I've never played with an iPhone but the touch is awesome! I'm typing on it right now! Sure will make waiting for things much better!

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I have an iPod Touch. I love it. It's a great alternative to my cell phone, which also can access the internet but has a smaller screen.

5. brkuk

brkuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    I have an iphone and dial-up at home, so that is all i use for BYC is the 3G network. Great Phone......

6. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

My compie was on the blink for the past 2 weeks, so I had been using my iphone to surf BYC. I adore the phone, can't tell you how many times I've used it when lost to map myself out. That's the main reason I got it, actually. I have a horrid sense of direction and end up lost often.

A few months ago I borrowed a friend's cell for a minute, and found myself touching the screen wondering why the darn thing wasn't working! I couldn't help but laugh at myself, my phone has spoiled me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by