I was sent the worst Halloween prank I have ever seen . . .

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Whispering Winds, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

My cousin sent me this video, I don't know if its youtube or what, didn't think to look. But, this guy dresses himself up like a toilet stool, NO kidding. He wears white sneakers, white pants, has a toilet seat situated on his lap, and somehow or other he "wears" the tank with his head inside the back of it. These two girls come into this horrible bathroom where he is at, and one shucks her britches and sets down on the first stool, but this other poor girl does the same and SETS on this guys lap. Well, naturally he moves because of the weight and you should hear the screaming!!!! I think whoever dreamed it up and whoever did it should be arrested. It was in extremely poor taste. If it was my daughter or g.f. that was the victim, there would be [​IMG] to pay!!!! It is pretty graphic and not for kids at all. Just made me mad when I saw it, and it has sort of stuck in my mind ever since. What has happened to our sense of propriety and decency? I am no prude, but that was just beyond belief. I won't say it wasn't genius, but just in such poor taste!!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I found the whole thing rather amusing myself and shared it on FB.

3. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Quote:I agree, very poor taste.

4. CHIC

CHIC Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2009
    Roanoke
    Poor taste, no doubt, but pretty funny.

5. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    He got sprayed with mace [​IMG]
    Although I would have beat the crap outa him [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    How can you not notice that this is not a toilet?

7. cmjust0

cmjust0 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Central KY
    Too many camera angles... One of the cameras actually pans up a little, if you notice.. Could be servos or remote control, but I doubt it. Hundred bucks says the whole thing was staged beginning to end, including the "victims."

Tell me this...would anyone here walk in to a ladies room with your girlfriend and "drop trou" without going...hmmm....why are there no stalls, and why does that toilet tank have a face?

[​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:No kidding, and no one showed too much of anything either. I thought it was hilarious when she maced him. [​IMG]

9. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    I'm also sure it was a set up.

10. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    This ones pretty funny and in better taste

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by