"I wasn't doin' nothing!" or " trick or treat"??

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Dixiedoodle, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    today, I heard my girls making a ruckus and it sounded like it was from the little girls! The run is divided by chain link panels and a gate --little girls on one side, big girls on the other.. So, I go out to see what's up--as I get to the door, [​IMG] I notice one of the little girls is in the big girls side.. So, I started taking the locks off the gate and see the little girl sliding back under the dividing gate... I put the clips/locks back on and start to walk away... Decided I would throw them some bird seed, get back to the gate and there stands the SAME little girl! I open the gate and she runs back under the dividing gate again and stands there on her own side---w/ the look that says "I wasn't doing anything..." OR maybe she was just praticing 'trick or treating' [​IMG]

Seems the big girls had been sunbathing and had dug a hole and of course it was right under the gate that divides the two runs...

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Funny Story [​IMG]

Imp

3. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Escape artist in the making. [​IMG]

Best put you foot down now [​IMG]

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Great way for integrating the flocks. She can run back home if the older birds pick on her.[​IMG]

5. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Edit [​IMG].

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

7. FlockMama