I watch too much CSI

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MeatKing, Dec 14, 2011.

1. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Ah, dh, warned me, told me to stop. I watched about 3 shows on weekend OMg, while at work today, cleaning houses, was afarid to put my back to door, toatlaly not like me parinod.. Called a friend, thank god she chatted till I got out've there.. Anyone else, who thinks they really should not watch stuff like that? Need to stop,

I'm not one of those people who gets scared that easliy, maybe it's experince.. but omg, that it. No more stuff like that!

2. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    Yep. And don't fall asleep watching it, or you will have very strange dreams. [​IMG]

3. I've always been pretty easy to spook...so I have to careful what I see/hear/read. Or I just might see it in my dreams...

4. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Spook never sets where someone can get him from behind.

I like corners best of all.

Don't give people a chance to get me.

(and Spooks have very strange dreams)

Spook...who likes CSI shows

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Quote:But what if something came threw the wall in your corner you were in?

CSI is great and i have the same problem from time to time. My mom is use to me calling her and asking her to stay on the phone with me while i walk somewhere lol

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  6. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

I love CSI but hubs hates it! As soon as they show the body on the table, he's gone. LOL...

Spook, I always have to sit facing the door. [​IMG] I like to see what's coming so I can close my eyes. [​IMG]

7. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I watch way too much X-Files. Usually, it's not so bad but when I'm alone and watch it I become terrified of ghosties and aliens and creatures. Forget about the real killers! Those other things are so much more terrifying! LOL

8. canesisters

canesisters Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Ever see any of the Final Destination movies? Geez-O-Pete - messed me up for weeks.....! [​IMG]
    I could see 'it' coming around every corner - in every oncoming car - at every step - every time I plugged in a coffee pot or hit a key on my computer. [​IMG]

Then I came to my senses - remembered that we're not in control anyway and gave it up to the one who is. [​IMG]

9. HollyBird24

HollyBird24 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    I watch Criminal Minds ALL the time [​IMG]

10. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:me too!I love that show... and Shemar Moore [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by