1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I went crazy & got 12 chicks!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I got 6 bantams. one is a white silkie. 2 other feather foots. 2 clean legged that look like chipmunks. I also got some standards. One red sex link 2 Rir. 3 barred rocks. The rocks I already have are so sweet and I love the cuteness of little bantams. Im getting an incubator for my birthday too so I need to decide what kind of eggs to get. Im thinkin easter eggers. I want pink eggs and my mom wants blue. Dont ever go to the store on new chick shipment day. It is impossible to be strong. Haha.
    Miss Annie

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

If you get an incubator why don't you go for the purebred's instead of the mutt's. I got an EE & she laid brown eggs [​IMG] , you can get the eggs from breeders here on the board......you didn't go crazy, you came to sanity via chicks, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by