1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

i went to the shop game

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by animalloverabh, Oct 19, 2010.

1. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

player 1 :Ok i went to the shop and bought an apple

player 2 : i went to the shop and bought an apple and a banana!

i will start..

i went to the shops and bought a radioactive glowing bath duck [​IMG]

2. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    I went to the shop and stole it [​IMG]

3. animalloverabh

i went to the shops and bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice

4. Sootsie

Sootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    i went to the shops and bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice and a large cream cake

5. animalloverabh

i went to the shops and bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice , a large cream cake and a chicken!

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I went to the shop and I bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice, a large cream cake, a chicken, and a copy of Striker A's.

7. animalloverabh

I went to the shop and I bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice, a large cream cake, a chicken, a copy of Striker A's and a stone cannon jellyfish!

8. lillypurrs23

lillypurrs23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2010
    I went to the shop and I bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice, a large cream cake, a chicken, a copy of Striker A's and a stone cannon jellyfish, and a cute kitten!

9. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    I went to the shop and I bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice, a large cream cake, a chicken, a copy of Striker A's and a stone cannon jellyfish, a cute kitten, and a nothing. [​IMG]

10. Sootsie

Sootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    I went to the shop and I bought a radioactive bath duck, stole it and fruit juice, a large cream cake, a chicken, a copy of Striker A's and a stone cannon jellyfish, a cute kitten, and a nothing. took nothing back exchanged it for a fry pan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by