I will soon have BANTAM SULTAN eggs avaliable!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Ok, I will make this short. I will soon be offering white bantam sultan eggs, I have a very nice trio. One of the the hens has the most GORGEOUS crest you could ever see. I will be asking $18 for 6 shipped. Depending on how much interest I get, I will probably not have extras avaliable, but wouyld be happy to throw in a SQ Golden Sebright egg or two if you want. I would like to get a short list made, as I can begin sending eggs out in about 2 weeks. I can't guarantee hatch rates of course, but pack very well. I accept paypal only. If you are interested, just pm me or post and I will get back to you with my email quickly, as I am on here every day. One of my hens was reserve champion at the fair. Slate blue legs, crests, V combs, feathered feet, vulture hocks, etc., mine have it all.These are very rare and need more breeders to promote them. Both hens were purchased from an APA directer. I also have a super pullet, but she isn't laying quite yet. My cockeral is very cute, too. Mine lay very nicely for sultans, about 5 eggs a week each. They are seperate by breed, so no crosses. [I do have a showgirl HEN in there, but she lays a brown eggs, the sultans lay white. So you will not get her eggs. She is in there as she is an oddball and picks on the other birds I put her in with.] Any one want some?? [I ''may'' consider trades for black copper marans, but I don't think anyone will offer those to me. [​IMG] ]

2. Hooterville

Hooterville Chillin' With My Peeps

I would love to be put on your list. I'm trying to get several types together to hatch in my new incubator. I'm trying to find eggs from reasonably close to me in hopes they'll make the trip better! [​IMG]
    Don't know if that will help or not!
    I'm in 26101 and would like to start my hatch around the last of July.
    Let me know what to do!
    [​IMG]
    Becky

3. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Yeah!! You are in parkersburg, wv which is within 2 hours of here, so the shipping would be very easy!!!

4. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I am very interested in some. Please put me on your list and i would like early August for a ship date. you can either pm or email me.

Thanks

Annika

5. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Anyone else?? I guess now isn't a good time for selling eggs.

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I'll trade you for some copper black eggs, but later in the year when it cools off, if you pay both ways shipping. My pullets hatched in March so I don't know when they will start laying. jog my memory later in the year. I'm easy.

7. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Great!!

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm needing some more...I only got one to hatch from the last group I bought from you...and it's a ROO, of course! [​IMG] Please let me know if you have any more available, soon!

Thanks!

~Heather

9. Ellie_NY_chick

Ellie_NY_chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    Finger Lakes, NY
    I wish I had an incubator!

I have one bantam Sultan hen, by no means show quality. In fact we think she has something wrong with her... upstairs. She just doesn't act quite right, and the other chickens that she was raised with started attacking her viciously, so she's in the baby coop and getting along fine. She wouldn't do anything to defend herself, not run or anything, just lower her head all the way to the ground and take the a**-kicking.

My poor little Lulu is the sweetest thing though, but dumb as a bag of hair. I wonder if all Sulties are as docile as Lu, or if she's just "special".

I have to go get her out of the rain now. She's just standing there looking around.[​IMG]

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mine wasn't the brightest bird in the coop, either! [​IMG] She was killed by the neighbor dog & probably just stood there while it was happening. [​IMG] The one I have now is very skittish & flighty. He freaks when I go into the coop. I've only grabbed him once & it sounded like I was murdering the poor thing--he was screaming/flapping/squaking bloody murder!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by