I will test your turkey and duck eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I am looking for test eggs turkeys and duck eggs. Will pay for shipping costs! If you have any let me know! I caught the hatching fever and wanna try my luck with turkey and duck eggs.

2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    you and me both.... lol! i hatched some ducks out last week and fell head over heels [​IMG].

Good luck! There are soooo many sweet BYC'ers here its amazing....

send me a turkey egg wouldya? [​IMG]

3. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    LOL, I'v been dying to try some duck and turkey eggs. I bought some from a BYC'er and none of the turkey eggs made it or the ducks I was SO DISAPOINTED!. Hey anyone wanna let me and xxmrsbellxx test your turkey and duck eggs?LOL

4. kandyg_99

kandyg_99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a ton of duck eggs but I've got snow on the ground I'd be worried sick about them.I can send out some when the weather warms up if ya'll are interested.

5. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:awwwwwww teresa your soooo sweet!

sorry to hear about the hatch. i got lucky with mine. my first time ever incubating. went into it blindly! but maybe thats the way to do it??? like a first time broody hen ? ?? LOL

6. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Oh yes yes yes yes! What kind of duckies do you have? Not like i care, but i'll get excited knowing. [​IMG]

7. kandyg_99

kandyg_99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Colorado
    I have a pair of Pekin a pair of Golden Cascades and lots of Runner ducks..

8. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:awww cacades are pretty and i like how cool the runners look!

i have 1 pekin 1 cayuga (both young) and 2 khaki campbells.

[​IMG]

9. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Quote:What about the last 2 weeks in april would that work? Send as many as you like and I'll pay for shipping!!!

10. vickie2133

vickie2133 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Corbin
    ok, I understand the hatching bug. I have hatched chicks and a few ducks this year so far. Now I realize it is never enough lol. I was at a school function and asked a old classmate's youngest child if she still had her chickens LOL, and low and behold she informs she does and has ducks too. The mom laughed and said yes, I have to do something with the ducks eggsl I stated that I had a solution, now my incubator in full again.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by