I wish....

KristyHall

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
North Alabama
I had a great dream where my birds were laying brilliantly swirled, spotted and tied dyed eggs. It was great.

I guess I just need to stick with vinegar and food coloring.

Or continue eating and drinking what you did yesterday.
idunno.gif
I have dog dreams, hawks eating pigeon dreams and fox eating rabbit dreams. No swirled and tie dyed egg dreams for me.
lol.png

Or continue eating and drinking what you did yesterday.
idunno.gif
I have dog dreams, hawks eating pigeon dreams and fox eating rabbit dreams. No swirled and tie dyed egg dreams for me.
lol.png
It has nothing to do with what I eat and drink and everything to do with my warped little brain.

Oh yeah

Hi sourland!
frow.gif

Oh man!!! What a wonderful dream!! You know what you should do?? Make up a game called "I Wish" on here and see how many people play!! You know?!?! Like someone starts it off with an intro : Ok this game is called "I Wish" all you do is post comments about your wishes!! Here I'll start it off!! The you say something like "I wish I had a boyfriend, kitten, puppy, ect, ect!!!!" It'll be fun!! ;) Oh and remember to send in a link! XD

Last edited:
Oh man!!! What a wonderful dream!! You know what you should do?? Make up a game called "I Wish" on here and see how many people play!! You know?!?! Like someone starts it off with an intro : Ok this game is called "I Wish" all you do is post comments about your wishes!! Here I'll start it off!! The you say something like "I wish I had a boyfriend, kitten, puppy, ect, ect!!!!" It'll be fun!! ;) Oh and remember to send in a link! XD
Very good idea.

I wish... all of my friends debts were payed off!

Back
Top Bottom