I would like to ask for a moment

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
for everyone to reflect on family, friends, and strangers in service to our country, the sacrifices to their families, health, futures. Often times we barely think for ourselves let alone others, but the next 10 days will be critical for our country, our military, our families, our way of life.

We have had one Sacred War declared on us today, and I am worried what the 29th will bring to the South West US, so take a moment, and hug a soldier, and pay it forward.

Has any of Korea's rockets flown? I did not think anyone was stupid enough to threaten nuclear war, because of one country blaming another for sinking a ship. "You blame us? Oh yeah? Well... we will bomb you to show you how much we did not do it!!!"

That'll show everybody how good and sweet and kind they are. Poor, misunderstood N. Korea.

Quote:
what I don't get is why threaten Nuclear war when we have somewhere between 1800-2400 or so to throw at them and they have like 4? Those 4 would be an absolute horror, to be sure, but they have to know they are facing utter annihilation if they continue on this path?

Well, I've thought this over, and I honestly think N. Korea is being stuuuuuuuuupid. We have nuclear shields and tons of missiles, and they have, like, I don't know, 10 max?

It's still scary. Good thing I don't live next to huge cities. (Which would you rather blow up, L.A., or Albuquerque?)

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif
fl.gif
Not good at all!!

Quote:
And to get to Seattle (upwind of me), they'd have to fly over a bunch of really good targets. Who wants to blow up 500 Starbucks? Time to get ready for the zombies.

Quote:
Seeing as how I live 90 miles east of LA, work about 60 miles east of LA and am currently doing field work in South Central LA
hide.gif
(yes, long daily commute), I vote neither.

Back
Top Bottom