1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I would love to swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kmsek, Nov 23, 2012.

1. kmsek

kmsek Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2011
    N Fla
    I HAVE 2 IB males I NEED A PEAHEN ADOLESCENT willing to give up 1 male in trade or please give suggestions on where i could acquire a new pea hen .PLEASE AND THANK YOU

2. Where are you at in North Florida?

3. kmsek

Feb 3, 2011
    N Fla
    45 min outside of Tallahassee .

4. East or west. I have a few IB yearlings that I want to get rid of. They were supposed to be sold but they have not picked them up.

5. kmsek

Feb 3, 2011
    N Fla
    East near Monticello I lost my pied adolescent bought at auction you never know ?? How much for a hen or 2. I have 2 males 1 I will trade or your choice of eggs in spring .I have a BS IB male paired W Ib hen their Offspring had some pied in mix from there previous owner .

6. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Ill let Auger get back to ya. Also we have a great auction up in Paxton every first saturday of the month. Im trying to find a Java female for my boy. If I can get one for a decent price from someone Ill give em the young or eggs if and when they have any

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  7. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by