1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

IA Chickenstock, who would be interested

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jkcove08, Feb 15, 2008.

1. jkcove08

jkcove08 Songster

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    I would really like to be able to get together with a bunch from Iowa and even surrounding areas. The thing is who is interested and where are you located. I would like to try to find somewhere that would be about the same distance from most. The other thought that I have is Waverly is having thier swap at the end of April, on a Sunday. Maybe for those who would like to come to the swap but have a long distance to go we could meet there on Satuday for a chickenstock and then they could just stay at one of the local hotels...... I dont know, everyone give me your thoughts!!!! Jenn

2. bossynbella

bossynbella Songster

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    Depending on how far we/I would be interested. If I can get my DH to go for it.
    Sucks how much Gas costs anymore.

Melissa

3. Newtoniamommy

Newtoniamommy In the Brooder

Mar 5, 2008
    I thought waverly was april 6th or something like that? I would go for it though.

4. jkcove08

jkcove08 Songster

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Yes Waverly is April 6th 6 am to ??? Depending on the weather a few years ago alot of the people went the day before and camped over night. I dont know what it will be like with this darn weather of ours this year. Jenn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: