1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

IBW...Cyns and BLRWs...Pics of chicks page 4!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jeaucamom, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I am almost afraid to post this, but here we go again. At 5 pm we start day 21 for Cyns eggs and for my BLRWs. Temps and humidity are all fine, but Jess is stressing cuz no rocking or peeping yet and they are not even late yet!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope to hear about some pipping action soon!

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Oh am I glad to hear this. Im worrying 6 hours too soon! Good luck with yours, I can't wait to get some of Cyn's for myself.

4. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Hoping for a HUGE success!!!

Julie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:PA = Pipping action - new term!!!! [​IMG]

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

PA = Pipping action - new term!!!!

Ok, well, they can't blame me for that one, LOL! We're creating an entirely new language, aren't we?​

7. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Yeah!! We just figured out they will be born on Valentines Day! And my Wheaton Marans are due to hatch the day we move.... [​IMG]

Monday set the Blue Orps from Jim Wilcox (Cyn were any of your eggs from him white??), Tues set the EE, and Today set a bunch of SF and Blue Orps from Catalpa.

Then we are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (probably)

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:Ok, well, they can't blame me for that one, LOL! We're creating an entirely new language, aren't we?

Pretty soon nobody will understand ANYTHING around here [​IMG] We'll all be talking in CHICKEN CODE

9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:OH NO!!!!

10. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I had to have an entire semester for medical terminology before nursing school. We will have to create our own class and become certified instructors LOL!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by