Iceland, Icelandic Ponies, and Thanksgiving! Photos added!!

....just the quickest update tonight...today we went swimming in the Blue Lagoon (thermal pools) and spent most of the afternoon relaxing in them with a glass of wine :)

Widget - I can only say that's what the people we talked to (all around the city) all reported speaking english...YIKES - gotta run...but I promise to fill in the rest of this as soon as we get back tomorrow!

Happy to report that we made it home safe and sound...sad to report that such a fun vacation had to end!!!

The link, below, is to my FaceBook photo album where I have put all the descriptions with the pictures...I'd love to hear everyone's comments.

The pony/horse photos are grouped together at the end...Boy they are cute things!!!!

Link:
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063442&id=1088357634&l=b4105c70a3

Last edited:
Quote:
x2

pop.gif

Keep em comin!! SWEEET uh...what link??

Last edited:
Here are a few non-horsey shots:

Sunset on the glacier while on snow-mobiles:
DSC_0228Small.jpg

The world's coldest waterfall:
DSC_0221Small.jpg

Geyser just before blowing:
DSC_0197Small.jpg

Geyser!
DSC_0202Small.jpg

Sunrise
DSC_0175Small.jpg

Another sunrise:
DSC_0169Small.jpg

Sunset:
DSC_0117Small.jpg

Sunset with the love of my life:
DSC_0121Small.jpg

Black sand beaches:
DSC_0126Small.jpg

DSC_0114Small.jpg

DSC_0107Small.jpg

DSC_0125Small.jpg

DSC_0180Small.jpg

DSC_0179Small.jpg

....there are no words to describe the beauty I have seen in Iceland. I once hear the term "unspeakable beauty," and I think it certainly applies to what I have seen.

Last edited:
Wow... I was completely spellbound...Love the picture with the love of your life... amazing... thanks for knocking yourself out uploading all the photos..you are a good photograper!

Back
Top Bottom