Icelandic Rooster-Western Washington

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Nariah01, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Nariah01

Nariah01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2016
    I have a one year old Icelandic rooster in need of a new home. We got him and his brother as a package deal about a month ago and this guy has decided he no longer likes his brother very much. And he is a little to amorous for our hens. He is not aggressive towards people, our toddler runs around them and he just runs away. However he is also not an eat out of your hand type rooster either. He is healthy and ready to be king of his own flock. If you would like more information or photos let me know.
    upload_2017-6-17_13-58-8.png

2. thewatsonfarm

thewatsonfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't help, but just wanted to say he sure is beautiful! :)

pioneerchick816 likes this.
  3. Nariah01

Nariah01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2016
    Thanks yeah we think so too which is why we were trying to find him a home first. But sadly we are going to be butchering him probably end of the week because we need him gone and so far no one wants him. :( My husband the other day said the only reason he feels bad about it is because he's so darn pretty.

4. Sara Ranch

Sara Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2017
    If only you weren't so far away! I am on the east coast side of the country. Otherwise, I would have offered him a place in my rooster flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by