Idabel, Oklahoma - Poultry Show

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by GracefulBantams, Oct 27, 2007.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I got my entry forum sent in yesterday (that was the deadline - but I didn't get my catalog until the day before [​IMG] ). I entered 5 chickens and 2 ducks, which is a chicken and a duck more than we took to the last show. I am very nervous because this is only my second sanctioned show, but the birds did pretty good at the first one, so hopefully they do fine here, too A good thing is that they actually have almost all their feathers now, which was NOT the case at the last show My only hopes for this show are to have fun, at least not have any birds disqualified (they've never been before) and maybe buy a pair of Call Ducks. Oh, I'm doing showmanship, too I've only done that once, also, but even if I don't place, it's still super fun:D
    I was also wondering if anyone else from here is going, because that'd be great [​IMG]

2. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thank you [​IMG]
    It is November 10th.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Okay, since this show is tomorrow, I'm just double-checking to see who of y'all can come [​IMG]

4. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I won't be able to make it, 'cause I've got a wedding next week to go to (it's in Houston, TX). My extra fuel money has to be saved for that.

I'm currently still optimistic about making the show in Shawnee in December.

Good luck with the showing! Hope you do well and have lots of fun! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by