1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ideal Chicks here...got geese!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by silverfilly, Mar 21, 2008.

1. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    My Ideal order arived this morning all geese geese were healthy and happy so far and 3 of the magpie ducklings, one of the ducklings arived dead [​IMG] looks like he got smashed a corner or something.. and they forgot to put in my NNs..I have emaild them and from what I have read Im sure they will fix the problem. I am very pleased with what I got very healthy happy chciks.

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Show us photos! We love photos!

3. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I got to run to town but I snaped a few pics and Ill figure out how to post them when I get back. And Ideal is refunding for the dead one and NNs so im pretty happy with my order....but these ducks and geese had their brooder soaked with in an hour from playing in the water fountain....this is going to be a long month huh..?

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    What kind of geese did you get? My order arrives next week, I am so excited!!

5. Rebel Chicken

Rebel Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2007
    southern Indiana
    I'm glad most of them arrived happy and healthy! We do need pics though! And LOTS of em!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by