Ideal hatchery

hsm5grls

Songster
12 Years
Oct 3, 2007
tucson
I am waiting for the phone call from the post office to go pick up my chicks. They were sent from Ideal yesturday. I am hoping they caome this morning. The post office dosn't open until 8:30 So I still have an hour. Anyone order from Ideal? How long did it take for your babies to come? I live in AZ. So I thought it shouldn't take 2 days. Maybe it will though. OH I can't wait. It is like sitting by the christmas tree on christmas eve counting down until you can open the big box whith your name on it.

I know how you feel!! I ordered from Ideal and got them the day after they shipped but I live in Tx. I got a really good set of chicks. Very healthy and NO roos. I was very excited!! Good luck and don't forget to give the new babies alot of kisses and lovings.

P.S. My post office called me at 6:30am and told me I had a package and the guy said "I think it's cheeping!" I told him they were chicks and he said oh good. Thought I was working too many hours there for a minute!! LOL!

Mine were shipped on Weds of last week and did not arrive until Friday. I had another shipment sent this week so they should be here tomorrow.
Did you call your post office? They usually come in early and will call you and let you pick up before they open. At least mine did, but I could hear the peeping before I even opened the door so I bet they were glad to get rid of them!!!!
What fun!!!!!!!!

I'm in TN and mine were sent on Wed and I received them on Friday morning. Good luck with your cheeping box. It is sooo exciting! I can't wait til Spring to order more! (AND EVERYONE WAS VERY HEALTHY
big_smile.png
)

We have ordered meat birds from Ideal and my Post Office called me at 3am to come get the birds. I think they were chirping so much the workers got tired of listing to them.
lol.png

I just called the post office. They said another truck is coming in at 8:00
fl.gif
fl.gif
So there is still hope. I don't want to wait till tomorrow LOL

Back
Top Bottom