Ideal is having a sale

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by ArizonaNessa, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ArizonaNessa

ArizonaNessa Joyfully Addicted

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    Just thought I would mention that Ideal hatchery is running a 99 cent sale on cornish crosses this week. 25 bird minimum order.

2. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    AAAGGGHHHHH. And I ordered mine last week at $1.08.

3. TexasVet

TexasVet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Willis TX
    Figures! I paid $1.08 too.

I just called them to see if I could add a few laying hens to my 11/04 cornish order. They said they're sold out of everything except cornish, bantams, and ducks. She didn't mention that the price of the cornish had gone down, but I can't blame them... business is business.

Kathy, Bellville TX
    www.CountryChickens.com

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Boy, you people just love to see me suffer! If my daughter sees this thread I'm gonna be in the chicken business for sure! [​IMG]

5. ArizonaNessa

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    Just in case you really feel like driving yourself mad I thought I would mention the fact that you can become a fan of Ideal Poultry on facebook and get sale updates the minute they go into effect. You can also go to the Ideal Poultry facebook page and see all the photos of their facility including family pics of the people that work there and all kinds of good and happy things [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited to say last week it was ameraucana (EEs) and black broilers and the week before that it was guineas and ducks

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  6. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
  7. ArizonaNessa

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    I am a member of the Ideal Poultry fanclub on facebook so I don't know if you can see this link without logging into facebook but I will post it anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Ideal-Poultry/157544448583?ref=nf

Edit: when I click the link above I go straight to the page but again I have a facebook acct so I don't know how it will work if you don't. The sale was posted 3 hrs ago.

8. Soccer Mom

Soccer Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    West of Crazy
    You can sign up to get email updates. That way you get all the specials too.

And they are killing me. I want to order some so bad, but we have 4H broilers coming. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by